What are acetate glasses?
Acetate spectacle frames are the most common spectacle frames on the market. It has a light texture and good gloss, which is very popular among young men and women. Acetate frames are lighter and generally considered to be better than plastic frames. Acetate fiberboard is known for its Hypo-Allergenic, so it is a popular choice for people with sensitive skin. Unlike some plastic or metal frames, they can cause allergic reactions. However, you will find that acetate frames are usually more expensive than ordinary plastic frames. So what is the reason?
Acetate is one of the first synthetic fibers. It was not used to make glasses until the late 1940s. The higher the quality of acetate, the better the gloss and transparency. Not easy to burn is one of the biggest characteristics of acetate fiber. Also because of the non-combustibility of acetate fiber, this material can hardly be affected by ultraviolet radiation to change color, and can better maintain the gloss of the spectacle frame. Moreover, it is light and hard, and it is not easy to deform.
What Are the Disadvantages of High-Index Lenses?
This section will show high index lenses disadvantages.
- High index lenses are made from a chemical synthetic blend that’s created through a special manufacturing process. So, high index lenses are expensive than regular lenses. In fact, the price may be more than double that of the traditional counterparts.
- High index lenses can be more brittle than their traditional counterparts and may also be more prone to scrapes and scratches. This can impact their overall durability.
- High index lenses are more reflective than regular lenses, which can make them less effective for brightly lit work environments, outdoor use and nighttime driving on busy highways.
- High index lenses have greater potential for distortion, particularly in your peripheral vision because the high index lenses have a higher Abbe value than prescriptions made from standard plastic or glass.
Are rimless glasses more expensive than full-frame glasses?
In terms of brand pricing, there are several kinds of prices. For example, the cost of production should be considered. In reality, we ignore the cost of designing products by designers, the cost of workers' wages, and the cost of instruments invested in the early stage. The rimless glasses price is determined according to the material, so if you choose the material of relatively good, the price will be more expensive. In general, the eyeglasses frames are from about 50 yuan to hundreds of yuan. Of course, sometimes the price of rimless glasses is about thousands of yuan. It all depends on the material and lens. You can choose according to your own financial conditions.
Where to Buy Cat Eye Glasses?
Do you know where to buy the cat eye glasses or prescription cat eye glasses? To buy cat eye glasses, here is a choice for you. You can choose to buy them from Koalaeye Optical, which is an online optical store. It provides all kinds of eyeglasses, sunglasses and frames, such as blue light blocking glasses, progressive glasses, polarized sunglasses, and so on. It also provides cat eye glasses and prescription cat eye glasses.
Besides, Koalaeye Optical offers different colors of cat eye glasses. So, you can choose the best one for you. In addition, Koalaeye Optical provides free shipping service.
The anti-reflection principle of the anti-reflection film
Anti-reflection Coating, known as anti-reflection membrane, is called anti-reflection coating in English, or AR membrane for short. The basis of anti-reflection is the wave and interference of light. The principle is: Two light waves with the same amplitude and the same wavelength are superimposed, then the light wave amplitude is enhanced. The two wavelengths and amplitudes are the same, but the superposition of wavelengths with different wave paths (similar to dislocation) cancels each other out. Therefore, the anti-reflection film plated on the surface of the lens uses this principle to make the reflected light generated by the front and rear surfaces of the film layer interfere with each other, thus canceling each other and achieving the effect of reducing reflection.
Buy Prescription Glasses Online Step By Step
1. Before you can buy glasses online, you’ll need a current glasses prescription.
2. Select an online retailer, comparing online retailers like EyeBuyDirect and KOALAEYE until you find the best fit for your needs.
3. Shop for the perfect frames according to face shape, frame favorites, the budget, etc.
4. Once you’ve found your perfect frames, you’ll enter your eyeglasses prescription and pupillary distance to choose the lenses.
5. Read over the fine print on return/exchange policies and product warranties before you complete your order.
6. Having picked your perfect frames, entered your prescription information, added any lens coatings and upgrades, and checked your online retailer's warranty and return policy, it’s time to complete your order.
Whether you like classic looks or prefer rectangular and functional things, all metals will look new in 2021. Combining the trend of super large frames, you get a big round metal frame. These styles are not heavy and fit all face shapes, from round to square, and anything in between.