Look at the quality of the frame.
Put the glasses flat in front of your eyes, and see if the color of the temples is different in-depth or light under the same light intensity. Sometimes, due to the mistakes in processing, the color asymmetry of the left and right temples will appear.Technology is the quality assurance of the frame, and a frame of fine technology is often reflected in the details.Pay more attention to the welding point near the metal frame to see if there are cracks.
The thermal effect during welding changes the stress structure of the material, or the weld defect, material fatigue, and so on will make it easy to fracture.Attention should be paid to see if the two sides of the stipules of the lens frame are symmetrical and if the fixation is safe.
How to Test Computer Glasses (Clear Glasses)
First, we will show you how to test computer glasses with clear glasses.
1. Ask for Blue Light Glasses Brand Spectrum Report
To find out whether your blue light glasses are the best computer glasses, you should contact the company you bought them from and ask for a spectrum report. It will show you how much blue light your computer glasses can block.
After sending the spectrum report to you, you should make sure that your computer glasses are able to filter at least 30% blue light, otherwise, they are unsafe.
2. Use the Lens Reflection Test
As for how to test computer glasses, you can use the lens reflection test. You can see what color the light is that reflecting off the lenses.
If it reflects the blue light, they are filtering some blue light. If the reflection is violent or purple, the computer glasses may be not effective.
This is a good way for you to perform a blue light test at home.
The frames use the best acetate from the best suppliers in Europe. The factory that produces acetate is located in northern Italy. Although there are many other acetate manufacturers, they are arguably the best at what they do. In that industry, their acetate has been used in optical manufacturing since 1849.
The Advantages of Trivex Lenses
In this section, we will show you the benefits of the Trivex glasses.
- Trivex lenses provide high impact resistance so they can minimize the risk of injury among those who have an active lifestyle.
- Trivex lenses are light because they have a lower density ratio than other plastics. Hence, it would not slip down from your nose
- Trivex lenses are thin so they enhance comfort because they have a slimmer profile.
- Trivex glasses have a high Abbe value that offers a clean and sharp vision. This feature can be more important for those whose prescription powers are stronger but who don’t want to sacrifice visual clarity.
- Trivex lenses provide 100% UV protection from harmful sun’s UV rays.
- Trivex lenses are internally stress-free. This means that such lenses have a lower chance of breaking when under pressure, like from thick frames.
- Trivex lenses are able to resist to many chemicals including acetone. It performs better in chemical resistance than some of its other competitors.
Choose the right color for your glasses.
Black, of course, is the classic color. For boys, wearing black frame glasses can promote the stereo sense of their facial features. Black is the most recognizable color. Black-rimmed glasses will make the outline of a boy's face clearer and make his appearance more handsome. Silver-framed glasses have all the features of metal-framed glasses. But compared to rose gold, silver is a bit more understatement, and it's very versatile and can be worn by guys with different skin tones. Those with darker skin tones can try deep burgundy shades, like popular brown and amber glass frames. Such a frame won't show too dull and won't show too abrupt. At the same time, it will be more harmonious to use a dark skin tone to foil.
Commercial pure titanium eyeglass frame
Commercial pure titanium eyeglass frame gives people a professional, handsome, rigorous attitude. The commercially pure titanium eyeglass frame is generally square, with a simple design. And the style is more versatile, making people a cool and handsome feeling. It is men's preferred choice! And for the display of their professional image, they play a great role!
Bertoni polarized glasses
Bertoni polarized night vision driving glasses are made of strong, flexible, durable, and ultralight polycarbonate. Yellow polarization increases contrast, improves visual acuity, and filters out blue light. They are great for drivers, cyclists, and winter sports enthusiasts. The driving glasses with polarized yellow lenses block glare from headlights, reduce night driving glare, improve night vision, and improve color clarity and visual clarity. They are ideal for driving in low-light conditions. Most sports sunglasses glasses frames and goggles are made of polycarbonate because of their strong, thermoplastic, lightweight, and impact resistance features.