Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Types of Adjustable Glasses
Adjustable glasses come in different types including adjustable reading glasses, adjustable focus glasses and adjustable focus reading glasses.
Adjustable reading glasses have an adjustable focal length and compensate for refractive errors. They provide variable focusing so you can adjustable them for desired distance and prescription. They are often used for reading because you do not need to adjust the position of your eyes.
Adjustable focus glasses offer an adjustable focal length. They are used to correct refractive errors including presbyopia. They provide variable focusing so as to adjust the glasses for seeing things close up or far away.
Adjustable focus reading glasses are the same as adjustable reading glasses. You can adjust the dials of the glasses so you do not need to reposition your eyes to see objects clearly in the near or far.
What is vision insurance?
The term vision insurance is commonly used to describe health and wellness plans designed to reduce the cost of regular preventive eye care (eye exams) and prescription glasses (glasses and contact lenses). Some vision plans provide discounts on elective vision correction precesses, like LASIK and PRK. But unlike large health insurance plans, most vision plans are discount or health benefit plans that provide specific benefits and discounts on annual premiums. They can be used to cover most of the cost of eyewear, or they can be used to make high-end eyewear products and improvements, like progressive lenses, anti-reflective coatings, and photochromic lenses, which are much cheaper. Vision insurance plans usually operate differently than other health insurance plans or large medical insurance plans.
What to consider when buying eyeglasses?
Usually, people with lighter skin tones choose lighter color frames, while those with darker skin tones choose dark color frames. For example, people with lighter skin tones can choose soft pink frames, tortoiseshell frames, or gold and silver frames, while those with darker skin tones can choose red, black, or tortoiseshell frames.
Sunglasses for Fishing under $50 - KOALAEYE
Koala Eye sports sunglasses have high-cost performance and fashionable design. The lens also contains absorption of infrared and ultraviolet technology, which can fully protect athletes' eyes. As for the polarized sunglasses, in addition to basic UV protection, they also can prevent glare, prevent pavement reflection light, surface phosphorescence, and so on, very suitable for fishing. When the light is strong or there is a reflective light source on the surface of an object, it does act as a good light filter, protecting the eye from the sun's exposure and the reflection of light from the water.
Can I use my prescription for contact lenses?
You cannot and should not use your glasses prescription to calculate your contact lens prescription. It's important to note that not everyone who needs glasses can wear contact lenses, and it's important to check them separately. Some people have sensitive corneas or other eye complications and never get used to wearing contact lenses.
Rimless glasses provide the minimalist option for eyewear who want their glasses to blend in with their face, or want a larger field of vision. These aviator-shaped rimless glasses are very stylish, with the red or blue at the temple tip highlighting the colors. An adjustable nose pad provides a comfortable fit.