VisionKids HappiMegane Anti Blue Light Glasses for Kids
With stylish design, they can effectively block blue, ultraviolet, and other harmful lights, relieve eye fatigue and can maintain natural high-definition visibility. They are safe to wear, with a durable frame, good recycling ability, durable, not afraid of breaking. They are wear-resistant, anti-skid, ergonomically designed to reduce ear pressure. The arc-shaped design fits highly with the root of the ear, effectively anti-skid.
Blue light in natural light
Blue light is not the unique light emitted by electronic products, but the visible light that exists in natural light, usually with a wavelength of about 400-500nm. The blue light in the entire waveband can be subdivided into two parts. One part will cause optical damage to the retina of the eye and accelerate the oxidative senescence of cells in the macular area of the retina. Usually, the wavelength of this part of blue light is between 415-450nm, and its damage to the eyes is gradually accumulated and formed. There is also a part of blue light that is beneficial to our human body, that is, blue light with a wavelength of about 480nm. It can adjust biological rhythms and is helpful for sleep, mood, and memory. In addition, experiments have confirmed that daily outdoor activities in the sun can effectively prevent the occurrence of myopia, and short-wavelength blue light may play an important role.
Choose the cost-effective glasses.
Choose your favorite glasses online. Open the shopping website, and select a store with high credibility. Choose your favorite glasses according to the style, lens, frame color, blue light blocking, radiation protection, and other factors, and then communicate with the customer service about the thickness of the lens and other specific details. If you see the frame is not suitable for yourself, you can communicate with customer service ahead of time to see whether you can buy the frame to send freight insurance. If it is not suitable, can we return it for a refund? To buy a store with a high reputation, you can look at the store's good comments and bad reviews. Talk to customer service. Sometimes there are hidden discounts.
Nike 7924A Prescription Glasses
This is a high-quality frame. The Nike 7924A is very light. Its temples are thin, which means there's less pressure on your face. Part of the core wire allows some change to ensure comfortable wear. It even has a larger nose pad that can be further adapted to a low or narrow bridge.
What progressive spectacle lenses are best?
Essilor is a brand, and it designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of lens products to help people correct and protect their vision. Essilor adheres to the corporate mission of 'improving vision, improving life', invests 200 million euros in research and development every year, and constantly launches new products to enhance consumers' experience in wearing glasses. Continuous innovation has always been the core gene of Essilor. In 1959, Essilor created the resin lens, and in the same year, it invented the world's first progressive lens. Innovation involves technology, manufacturing, sales, and service. Based on innovation, they can make as many people as possible obtain visual health, and this is the driving force to promote their development.
Is Anti Glare Worth It?
Is anti glare worth it? To answer this question, you need to know the benefits of the anti glare glasses first. Anti reflective coating and anti glare coating offer many benefits and are definitely worth the extra cost, especially if you find yourself bothered by glare. They can help you see better, look better and feel better.
Here, we will list some of the benefits of the anti reflective coating.
- They can improve your vision by reducing bothersome reflections and glare.
- They can also provide comfort during prolonged computer use as the glasses for computer use.
- They improve visual acuity by allowing more light to reach your eyes.
- They can reduce the effect and symptoms of digital eye strain.
- They make your eyes more visible behind your lenses.
- They provide less glare when driving at night.
So, is anti glare worth it? From the above information, you can find that anti glare glasses or anti reflective glasses are worth the cost.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.