Why are Polaroid sunglasses better than ordinary sunglasses?
In the previous article, we discussed “Which are the top companies in the sunglasses industry?”. In this article, let’s talk about “Why are Polaroid sunglasses better than ordinary sunglasses?”.
About Polaroid Sunglasses
Polaroid, originally an American brand, is one of the leading brands in polarized sunglasses today. Polaroid is the creator and one of the leaders in polarized lens technology. As the inventor of polarized lenses, Polaroid's research center in Europe has introduced new polarized lenses to the market through continuous innovation and development. Through a series of rigorous tests, Polaroid has ensured the high standard and optical stability of the millions of polarized lens produced in its factories each year. Polaroid sunglasses mainly gives its lens as the priority, and now the pronoun of a polarized lens is called Polaroid.
Advantages of Polaroid Sunglasses
1. Impact resistance: the unique Polaroid PTX4000 lenses can effectively resist high-speed impact and protect the eyes and eye area;
2. Eliminate glare: High-quality Polaroid sunglasses can effectively block glare and improve visual effect and acuity;
3. UV protection: Polaroid lenses can not only effectively eliminate glare, but also 0% eliminate harmful UVA, UVB, UVC, and UV rays. They fully meet the highest Australian standards, eliminating UV rays up to 400nm.
4. More natural color: the latest high-tech PTX4000 polarized lens, with a unique high light bending production process, make the color more natural;
5. Improvements in visual fatigue: The high light bending technology in the lens bending process helps to provide excellent optical properties and polarizing effect, and can provide good optical performance, making the wearer's eyes and mood extremely relaxed.
Difference Between Ordinary Sunglasses and Polarized Sunglasses
Normal sunglasses only make objects look black. This means that it does care about useful and annoying lights, and only reduces the amount of both kinds of light passing through it. Polarized sunglasses usually almost completely block out the interfering light. This means that you won't notice much of the dimming effect, but you won't see the reflection/sparkle glare from various surfaces (car bonnets, water surfaces, etc.).
Recommended Koala Eye:
Shouldn't everyone be able to buy an affordable pair of sunglasses? We believe that high-quality sunglasses should be accessible and, more importantly, affordable for everyone. With affordable prices, from design and manufacturing to sales, Koala Eye always believes that quality is the eternal vitality. It is committed to achieving a unique balance between the clarity and resistance of sunglasses, paying attention to ergonomics and comfort, and creating a unique fashion style. We believe that there is always a style worth choosing and trust.
Thank you for your time in reading our passage “Why are Polaroid sunglasses better than ordinary sunglasses?”. For more information about sunglasses, please continue to follow https://www.koalaeye.com/blogs/our-stories. Also, it is welcome to share and forward to Facebook and Twitter.