Why do people like wearing rimless glasses?
Rimless glasses are not heavy in weight, so they are suitable for all skin types. Even if you have oily skin, because the glasses themselves are not heavy in weight, they are not easy to slip off. Since rimless glasses have no frames and are made of memory titanium alloy, they are not heavy, which greatly alleviates the pressure on the bridge of the nose and eyes and makes them more comfortable to wear. And because there are no frames, the wearer has a wider field of view.
Anti-fog lens cloth
Anti-fogging glasses cloth is composed of multiple layers of material pressed together, and the material absorbed a sufficient amount of antifogging agent. It can be directly wiped on any lens. Like spray anti-fogging agents, anti-fogging time is relatively short, and can not be wiped or washed. Long time use will affect the life of the lens. The range of lenses available is limited.
What are browline frames?
The name browline comes from the design of the frame. The upper part of the frame is thicker than the lower part so that the wearer's natural eyebrow line can be noticed. The top is usually made of acetate or plastic, and the bottom of the lens is wrapped with a thinner wireframe. Later, the browline frames have also been modified to meet the needs of more customers. Some browline frames use nylon wire instead of metal wire in the lower part, while the browline frames with metal wire are more durable and stable. If people with high myopia want to have a pair of half-rim glasses, browline frames are a good choice.
The two main laboratories provide different services. The Eyewear Repair Lab is made up of two technicians to provide solutions to the most difficult repair work for network eyeglasses repair customers. The prescription lab is staffed by optometrists and tasked with delivering about 30 prescription orders a day to retail customers and Internet customers. The lab is in charge of cutting lenses, forming rimless and semi-rimless frames bit mounting, edging, and finishing, and has anti-reflective and anti-UV coatings.They provide very competitive prices because all repairs are carried out in our own optical laboratory.
What Are Progressive Glasses?
Trifocal glasses and no-line progressive lenses are multi-focal glasses, meaning that their lenses offer multiple correction fields. Whether you have been wearing multi-focal glasses for a while, or you have just begun to look at options for correcting vision after 40 years old, you may have heard the terms trifocal or progressive glasses.
Progressive lenses offer a smooth transition from distance vision through intermediate vision to near vision, and they supply all the in-between corrections. Progressive lenses have three different viewing zones, as trifocal glasses do, and they have progressive powers of corrections, easing eye strain and providing the most natural vision correction.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Different styles of glasses
If the style of new glasses is different from the old glasses, the angles of the glasses are also different. So the new glasses will cause visual differences. The symptoms of dizziness after wearing the new glasses will occur after a short period of time. If you adapt, you should be able to return to normal.
In order to avoid discomfort in wearing glasses due to inaccurate optometry, experts suggest that myopia should choose a professional eye hospital for medical optometry. When the glasses are damaged, they should be replaced in time to avoid injury to the eyes.