What is the best sunglasses for big faces?
In the previous article, we discussed “Are cat glasses good for heart-shaped faces?”. In this article, let’s talk about “What is the best sunglasses for big faces?”.
In our daily life, sunglasses are a very popular item. Sunglasses can not only be used as decorations but also help us resist the strong sunlight in summer. There are many styles and colors of sunglasses. So, what kind of sunglasses are suitable for people with big faces? How to choose sunglasses?
What kind of sunglasses are suitable for people with big faces？
In general, the modification of the face shape by sunglasses follows the principle of 'complementarity'. Square sunglasses can modify the roundness of the face, so square sunglasses and polygonal sunglasses are suitable for round faces, especially large round faces. Sunglasses that are so large that they occupy one-third of the face will make your face look small. The round frame sunglasses and aviator sunglasses are more suitable for angular faces. Cat-eye sunglasses are the most characteristic of a variety of sunglasses, with a strong retro atmosphere. The 'upward pick' style of cat-eye sunglasses will make the lower part of the face 'stretched', so girls with long faces are not suitable for cat-eye sunglasses. However, a face with a narrow top and a wide bottom can choose cat-eye sunglasses because the face will be balanced. Bright-colored rimmed sunglasses and colorful sunglasses are the most casual of all sunglasses. They are most suitable for holiday wear and can bring people a fresh and sweet feeling.(https://www.koalaeye.com/blogs/our-stories)
How to choose sunglasses？
When choosing sunglasses, the most important thing is to look at the UV protection standards. As we all know, strong ultraviolet radiation may cause cataracts, and too much ultraviolet light can also cause retinal aging and age-related macular degeneration. Whether a pair of glasses meet the European UV protection standards can be judged from the CE mark (European Conformity Certification Mark) on the inner side of the temple. European standards require sunglasses to filter out ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of fewer than 380 nanometers. Experts recommend using sunglasses above UV400.
What are the colors of sunglasses?
1. Tawny: It is recognized as the best lens color among tawny sunglasses. It can absorb almost 0% of ultraviolet and infrared rays. Also, the soft tone makes the vision comfortable and makes the eyes less fatigued.
2. Gray: It can completely absorb infrared rays and most of the ultraviolet rays, and will not change the original color of the scene. Gentle and natural colors are a popular choice for lenses.
3. Green: Like gray glasses, they can absorb all infrared rays and 99% of ultraviolet rays. The cyan and red in the light can also be blocked, but sometimes the color of the scene will be changed after passing through the green lens.
4. Yellow: Yellow lenses can absorb 0% ultraviolet rays and most of the blue light. After absorbing blue light, the scene you see will be clearer. Therefore, it is common to wear yellow lenses as filters when hunting or shooting.
5. Red: Red lenses have better barrier properties to some shorter wavelengths of light, while other protective effects are lower than the other three color series.
6. Blue: Don’t try to choose sunglasses with pure blue lenses. Pure blue lenses will pick out harmful blue light into the eyeballs, which is not good for eye health.
Thank you for your time in reading our passage “What is the best sunglasses for big faces?”. For more information about sunglasses, please continue to follow https://www.koalaeye.com/blogs/our-stories. Also, it is welcome to share and forward to Facebook and Twitter.