Silhouette Dynamics Colorwave 5500 BJ 6660
The Contoured Dynamic Colorwave 5500 BJ glasses come with a solid metal frame. Prescription lenses for SmartBuyGlasses are a great option so that your glasses are ready to wear. The lenses are coated with a special premium coating that makes them anti-glare and scratch-resistant. The contour dynamic color wave 5500 BJ glasses feature a gray frame and standard lens. The simplicity of rimless glasses is not that easy to create. Innovation plays a role in every rimless style. A focus on craftsmanship excellence and self-imposed high standards are part of this enduring manufacturer's legacy.
How to Get Used to Progressive Lenses?
How to adjust to a pair of new glasses? How long does it take to adjust to a new pair of glasses? In general, there are several ways for adjusting to progressive lenses. In this section, we will show you some of them.
- Put on your new progressive glasses in the morning and wear them for at least one hour or two. The next morning, try a few more hours. Develop your tolerance to adjust to them.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not down at your feet. And, point your nose in the direction you want to look, not just looking left or right with your eyes.
- Don’t switch between your new pair and the old one frequently.
- Make sure your progressive glasses fit properly and don’t slide down your nose.
- When you read, don’t move your eyes or head. Move the page or paper instead.
- Set your computer screen below eye level. You can achieve that by adjusting your desk or chair.
How do blue light glasses work?
Using anti-blue light lens film reflection technology, the glasses reflect harmful blue light, so the surface of the lens reflects blue light, and the substrate absorption technology of the anti-blue light lens will not reflect blue light. Anti-blue light glasses mainly reflect harmful blue light by coating on the surface of the lens, or absorb harmful blue light by adding anti-blue light factor into the substrate of the lens, to realize the blocking of harmful blue light. The blue light intensity emitted by the mobile phone screen was effectively suppressed by the use of anti-blue light glasses, compared with a portable spectrometer.
For the different brand frames, the price is different.
Prada, Armani, Bvlgari, and other brands belong to the group of high-end eyewear brands (400-800 at a discount if the price is around 00-5000). Poly glasses, Bolon, Prosun, belongs to the middle-end glasses brand group (price 300-00 or so, discount price 300 or so): Serova and other products belong to the high-cost performance glasses brand (price 300 or less).
The disadvantages of progressive lenses
- The field of view in the near and middle distances is relatively narrow.
- The adaptation time is longer and patients with greater astigmatism are not suitable for wearing.
- The peripheral aberration is large, and there will be large astigmatism in the periphery.
Why do spectacle lenses fog up?
The fog on the surface of the lens is essentially related to the saturation pressure and water vapor liquefaction. The air is full of water molecules, which are constantly doing irregular movements. When there is no temperature difference, water molecules keep hitting the surface of the lens and will keep bouncing off. The lower the temperature, the slower the speed of movement. Therefore, when water molecules hit the cold lens from the hot air, on the one hand, they move too slowly to fly out in time. On the other hand, because of the relatively low temperature of the lens itself and its vicinity, the water vapor will liquefy. As a result, more and more water will accumulate on the lens and form small droplets, eventually forming a foggy layer. As the lens heats up, the mist evaporates back into the air, and the fog disappears.
How to Know If You Need Bifocal Glasses?
As you get older, you will find that is more and more difficult to read or focus on things that are really close up. This is called presbyopia and it is a common eye condition among older people.
How to know if you need bifocal glasses? If you find yourself squinting at the text that once was easy to read or your vision is blurry, you may need to see an eye doctor. In this situation, you may need bifocal glasses to correct your eyes.
If you currently wear glasses but see print more clearly when you remove them, it is a sign that you may need bifocal glasses in the future.
To know if you need bifocal glasses exactly, check your eyes by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.