Where did the glasses emoji come from?
The glasses emoji was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 under the name Glasses in 2010 and was added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015. Unlike the bespectacled 'nerd face', which is often used to suggest a cool sense of fashion. Just clicking on a few posts with the emoji is enough to make a person want to follow the eyeglasses fashion trend.
Pure Titanium Glasses Frame Brand - Ourspop
Ourspop is a professional optometry and optometry service brand in the market. In the production of products, the company combines the principle of love of beauty and practicality, so the material selection and production of products are very strict. They not only provide professional optometry and optometry services for most eye lovers but expand the field to the international eyewear fashion industry.Nowadays, many glasses under the brand have become one of the designated brands of many institutions.
Benefits of glasses without nose pads
Glasses without nose pads are mostly used for sheet materials because the sheet material is lighter and not allergic. From the viewpoint of aesthetics and comfort, no nose pads are more suitable. Glasses without nose pads have a relatively small contact area with the bridge of the nose, so it is not easy to have obvious indentations on the bridge of the nose, while glasses with nose pads will have obvious indentations after wearing them for a long time.
In addition to supporting the frame, the nose pad has another function to prevent allergies and avoid discomfort caused by allergies to metals or other materials. Whether it is better to have glasses with nose pads or without nose pads, depends on your personal situation. If your nose is sensitive to weight or the bridge of your nose is lower, you should choose glasses with nose pads. If you are particularly looking for beauty and don't want any marks on your face, then choose glasses without nose pads.
In fact, it is hard to say which one is better between nose pads and no nose pads. The key is to look at personal preference and wearing comfort. Generally speaking, a high nose bridge is suitable for choosing frames without nose pads. It is more suitable to choose the frames with nose pads for people with flat nose bridges in order to prevent the glasses from sliding off and affecting the visual effect.
Why do nose pads turn green?
Because there are copper accessories in glasses. And the copper and sweat mix for a long time, so it will corrode and rust. The greenness is the mixture of copper salt (copper rust) produced by the copper element in the coating and inorganic salt in sweat and grease dust. The color of copper is green, so is the dirt. If you sweat a lot and the lens bracket is metal, the nasal bracket silica gel is easy to turn green. This is usually due to oxidation caused by the combination of nickel with the natural oils in the skin. Your nose is usually the oily part of your body. The oil in the nose mixes with sweat and then oxidizes the metal. Glass frames are usually made of a kind of copper called Monel. Monel is an easily corroded metal that does not react to many chemicals. It's skin-friendly. The only downside is that it turns green when it rusts.
Convenience and timeliness.
The essential carrier of Mobile applications is the mobile terminals. As the name suggests, these mobile terminals are not only smartphones and tablets but smart glasses, watches, clothing, accessories, and other kinds of personal belongings. They are part of what the human body wears and can be used anytime, anywhere. People can make full use of the fragmented time in life and work to accept and process all kinds of information on the Internet. They can no longer worry that they will miss any vital information, time-lapse information.
Which sunglasses are best for driving, polarized sunglasses or non-polarized sunglasses?
Polarized and non-polarized sunglasses are the same in the ability to protect against ultraviolet rays. But when you work as a driver, in addition to the front of the sun, sometimes there are highway road reflective lights, other car body reflective lights, and so on. Glare will make people's eyes uncomfortable and fatigue, and affect the clarity of vision, stimulating the eyes. Polaroid lenses can filter out light from different angles, so when you driving, is best to wear polarized sunglasses.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.