Linda Multi Focus ™ Blue
Combining color and pattern, these women's reading glasses are definitely a stylish choice. The complex square frame features scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lenses with UV sun protection when worn outdoors, while a leopard print hard-shell with interior markings and a handy cleaning cloth will protect your glasses.
How to buy prescription glasses online?
Go to the ophthalmology department of a regular hospital first, because you need to take a photo of your optometry sheet to the seller when buying glasses online. Accurate optometry is the first step in choosing the right glasses. After getting the prescription, we can choose the frames online. Various material frames have different properties. Some are light and some are tough. In short, each has its own characteristics. I can't say which one is better. According to your own needs and face shape, choose the suitable glasses frame. Next, choose lenses. There are mainly two types, spherical lens, and aspherical lens. The aspheric lens is better. Also, confirm what specific functions are needed, such as radiation protection, UV protection, etc. Finally, the seller will look at the data on the prescription. If your eyes have high astigmatism, you need to add money. Then take the payment and wait for your new glasses. It’s unbelievable that you can buy glasses online in just a few minutes. Buying eyeglasses online is fast and convenient.
How to buy anti-blue light products?
In order to further standardize anti-blue light products and make all kinds of products effectively protect eye health, relevant standards have been formulated. Based on the different effects of blue light in different bands on the human body, the transmittance of blue light in each band is required in the standards.
For example, in the band range of 415-445 nm, the transmission ratio of light is less than or equal to 80%, and more than 445 nm, it is greater than 80%.
How to Remove Scratches from Prescription Glasses with Coating
It would be an unfortunate thing if there is a scratch on your prescription glasses. Some people may ask how to remove scratches from prescription glasses with coating. Unluckily, there is no magic cure to remove scratches from prescription glasses. Once your glasses are scratched, they are scratched.
However, there are some products on the market designed to make the scratches look less visible. In fact, most of these products are just waxy substances that wear off easily and they even can smear anti-reflective lenses.
So, if your glasses are scratched, for optimum vision and safety, you had better replace your lenses if they become scratched. When purchasing the glasses, you can go to the local optical store or choose online. For example, the Koalaeye Optical is a good choice because it is cheap and has free shipping. You can find some professional explanations on this website, such as Sphere, Cylinder, or Axis.
What Are the Advantages of High-Index Lenses?
In this section, we will show you the advantages of high-index lenses.
- Thanks to the slim shape and narrow edges, high index lenses offer wearers the flexibility to choose from a wide array of fashion-forward frames. Their size means that they can be easily paired with sleek metal frames or incorporated into rimless eyewear for an attractive barely-there look.
- High index lenses are more comfortable for extended use because they are lighter than the traditional counterparts.
- High index lenses are available with many of the same options as traditional lenses. For example, they can be either single-vision or progressive.
- For users with strong prescriptions, high index lenses mean no bulky, bottle-glasses appearance. This can reduce the unwanted bug-eye look traditionally associated with very thick lenses.
However, there are some negative voices of high index lenses.
Different Types of Progressive Lenses
The first progressive lenses we want to introduce are computer progressive lenses, which are designed for clear vision in office settings. These lenses are ideal when using a computer for over 4 hours a day and help to reduce eye strain.
Computer progressive lenses are intended for indoor use and should not be worn over your regular glasses. The drawback to this is it requires you to have two separate pairs of eyeglasses.
Benefits of Blue Light Glasses
In this section, we will show you the benefits of blue light glasses.
- Relieve eye discomfort with blue-light blocking glasses. Excess device usage can lead to computer vision syndrome or digital eye strain. Blue light glasses can enhance your focus and reduce eye strain, resulting in making your eyes feel less tired and improving productivity. Another way to reduce eye strain is to make sure you take regular breaks from the screen.
- Blue light glasses can affect your sleep. Blue light has a high energy frequency that can increase alertness and delay the body’s release of melatonin, which helps induce sleep. In general, you had better not use blue light devices one to two hours before sleep. Blue light glasses can reduce the impact of blue light, enabling you to use your devices before bed and still get a good sleep.
- Blue light glass can help reduce the likelihood of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. AMD is a leading cause of blindness. Blue light blocking lenses can help avoid or delay this condition by preventing blue light from impacting your eyes.
Of course, besides those benefits, there are some other benefits of blue light glasses. For example, blue light glasses can relieve headaches.