Advantages of aspheric lenses
In reality, aspheric lenses were originally born to improve the marginalized optical properties of spherical lenses. The aspheric lens with special coating treatment has perfect visual performance, with a clearer, more comfortable visual effect. You can hardly feel the presence of aspheric lenses when you put them on. So you can enjoy the ease brought by aspheric lenses. They are more natural and more realistic, having less visual distortion. The aspheric lens can be designed with a flatter base arc, which not only makes the appearance beautiful but reduces the peripheral magnification so that when others look at the eyes of the people who wear glasses, the size will not change much.
What is the bifocal lens?
Bifocal reading glasses are characterized by distance vision correction in the upper part of the lens and near vision correction at the bottom. If you need help with both, that's great. This lens is designed to facilitate the working of reading glasses and standard prescription glasses, all in one frame. Glasses are recommended when you are diagnosed with presbyopia, and bifocals are usually the first choice. But for intermediate vision, bifocals are difficult because they're not close enough for the reading part of the lens, and they're not far enough away for the distance part of the lens. Bifocal sunglasses have no magnification at the top, and the reading ability is at the bottom of the lens. Bifocal reading glasses can be found anywhere reading glasses are sold, but they can be harder to find than full magnifying lenses.
How did the eyeglasses market develop?
With the discovery of clear glass paste in the 14th century, lenses became cheaper and easier to sell outside Venice. In the 15th century, the invention of the printing press made it easier to read, which greatly increased the demand for glasses. By the 16th century, frames were made of luxurious materials such as horn, leather, and whalebone. They used real turtle shells. The artificial plastic celluloid was later used to make frames that had never been seen before. In the 1950s, glasses became more popular than ever. Even today, glasses are considered one of the best fashion accessories. Different colors and styles of frames can be made according to the face shape. New technologies for lenses, contact lenses, and even frame materials continue to evolve year after year.
What should be noticed about low bridge glasses?
At the same time, the weight of your frame should be evenly distributed across the bridge of your nose or on the nose pad of the frame. If the bridge sinks into your nose, either your nose pad needs to be adjusted better, or you need to find a frame with a wider bridge. In addition, the temple or handle of the glasses should be long enough to fit close to the ear. You should be able to move your head without slipping or slipping off your glasses. In short, for those with a lower nose, a triple match requires that the nose chassis have a thicker or adjustable nose pad, a narrower nose bridge, a wider nose bridge, and a shorter lens. If you have bought a plastic frame in the past or present, you should be able to find the size of your bridge on your current frame. Traditionally, the middle number corresponds to the measurement of the bridge. It is important to look at the position of the bridge on the frame.
The principle of the anti-fog lens
Ordinary lens materials and water are wet, so water vapor is easy to fog up on the top. If this wetting relationship can be broken, the water vapor can be prevented from fogging up on the surface of the lens. The anti-fogging film is a kind of film which can prevent or avoid water mist agglutination effectively. It is divided into organic film and inorganic film. The inorganic film is mostly used for building, car window glass fogging prevention. For lens anti-fogging, the organic film is more used. The method is to wipe, spray (with an anti-fogging agent, and so on).
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Pair is designed for children. There are only a few styles of frames, but there are hundreds of colors and patterns on top of the frames, and the top of the frame base can change colors, from pure pink to rainbow tie-dye to NBA logos. Pair also makes limited-edition tops and works with major brands like Marvel and Harry Potter to create themed styles that allow you and your children to showcase your personality. Each frame starts at $60, including standard prescription lenses, and the frames cost $25.