Are metal or plastic eyeglass frames better?
Experts agree that many materials of sunglasses will be targeted, with a high focus on the specific combination of materials used. The frame of your glasses depends on whether you want a stylish or mature look. You can wear different glasses for different situations and clothes. Metal sunglasses are suitable for formal situations or mature types of people, and not easy to damage. Plastic sunglasses are usually more diverse, and the design is changeable. They can be used for a variety of sites. They are suitable for each age group and can be selected according to your actual situation.
Why do people like wearing rimless glasses?
Rimless glasses are not heavy in weight, so they are suitable for all skin types. Even if you have oily skin, because the glasses themselves are not heavy in weight, they are not easy to slip off. Since rimless glasses have no frames and are made of memory titanium alloy, they are not heavy, which greatly alleviates the pressure on the bridge of the nose and eyes and makes them more comfortable to wear. And because there are no frames, the wearer has a wider field of view.
How To Choose Better Night Driving Glasses?
You should select light alloy material and polymer material with memory, collision resistance, and low friction coefficient characteristics. It can effectively prevent the damage to the eyes and face caused by the friction of the broken lens frame during use. Because of its specific molecular structure, the chemical resistance is good. In the high-temperature environment. it is not easy to deform and can withstand 350 degrees in a short time of high temperature, not easy to melt and combustion. The glasses made of this material are light and strong, and the ears will not be uncomfortable because of wearing the glasses for a long time.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
Why is it risky to get glasses online?
The safety and professionalism of online lens matching are widespread concerns of consumers. The whole process of online lens matching is networked, and only a prescription sheet for online lens shopping cannot provide comprehensive and detailed feedback on patients' eye conditions. Therefore, there will be many safety concerns about myopia, high myopia, and astigmatism when they choose to choose glasses online. They have to think about that if the products are qualified, if the quality is good if the style is consistent with the real thing, and so on.
The safety role of glasses
Labor protection glasses can help professionals to prevent accidental injuries while working. The main role is to protect the eyes and face from ultraviolet, infrared, and microwave electromagnetic radiation, dust, metal and sand debris, and chemical solution sputtering damage. Many young people like to play computer games, so the eyes are easy for to occur myopia, but radiation glasses can reduce radiation. Chemical solution protection glasses are mainly used to protect eyes from chemical damage caused by irritating or corrosive solutions.
What To Do with Old Glasses?
You can also choose to send your old glasses to others. You can ask your friends or ask around your social network to see if someone needs a pair of glasses. Then give them the old glasses.
If your glasses are too broken to be redistributed, do not just throw them out. You can choose to throw your old glasses into the recycle bin and they will be recycled.
If the only reason to give away your old glasses is that they are broken, you can try to repair them. After that, they can be useful.